Berliner Philharmoniker Concert Mini-Essay Contest Rules
1. To enter the contest, you must
be a full-time student aged 20 years or younger.
2. No entries will be accepted from the family members of
the employees of Maplewood Education Services Ltd., or
any other companies associated with the contest.
3. All entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The essay topic is Why
I want to win a ticket to the Berliner Philharmoniker
alternative topic will be accepted. Essays may be sent in
as the body of the email or via an attached document in
Microsoft Word. No entries by fax or post will be
accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries
lost or delayed in submission. Entrants may request for
email confirmation of submission.
4. The adjudicators' decision on the winners is final and
no correspondence will be entered into. No alternative
prize will be given. Closing date is fixed and specified
in accordance with the contest instructions provided at http://www.maplewood-edu.com/news/aspiration/050913.htm#berliner.
5. All winners will be notified by email and telephone
(if such information is submitted) as soon as possible
after the announcement of the winners.
6. All entrants may win only one concert ticket. Multiple
entries will be disqualified.
7. By entering this contest, entrants will be deemed to
have accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules, and
all contest instructions provided at http://www.maplewood-edu.com/news/aspiration/050913.htm#berliner are deemed to form part of the
rules of the contest.
Top | Print | Close